5 Features of the Authentic Relationship
1. A relationship is built up on a steady exchange of waveforms between two beings.
2. Somebody has to initiate the first wave.
3. The quality (frequency and wavelength) of each signal has to be decided solely by the individual who is sending it.
4. The receiving party is at liberty to reciprocate, to reply with a signal of desired quality, or to do neither.
5. More emphasis on meticulously defining the status the other party assumes in your sphere rather than focusing on labels will make for natural transmission of waves and a free-spirited connection.